With 2018 almost at an end, let’s reflect on the best field service resources from this year.
Thank you for visiting Astea’s blog, a place for service professionals from around the globe to find helpful educational resources on everything „field service“! With 2019 right around the corner, we put together a list of the top 3 webinars, infographics, whitepapers and videos from 2018. We hope you enjoy them. Please visit often as we constantly share new resources, and follow us on social media so you don’t miss anything. Happy New Year from everyone here at Astea. Happy learning!
- A Practical Approach to IoT in Field Service: How to integrate IoT with your field service management software to increase profit and customer satisfaction.
- Key 2019 Trends Amongst Service Centric Manufacturers: Learn how “as-a-service” offerings blur the lines between products and services so that you can stay ahead in 2019.
- Fix Your Technician Resource Gap: Win the talent war for millennial technicians and explore contingent workers.
- 2018 Field Service Trends: The 6 biggest field service trends we saw in 2018.
- Alliance Enterprise: Read about all of the benefits of Astea’s field service management and mobility software and what it can do for you.
- Technician Resource Gap: „Field service organizations need to be strategic in their pursuit for new talent.“
- ROI of IoT: Organizations continue to struggle with getting their customers to connect, but IoT can help.
- Digital Transformation for the Service Enterprise: Figure out what it means for your organization to become a „digital business.“
- 6 Steps to Field Service Profitability: Read more about what your organization can do to increase profit from your service business.
- Digital Transformation: Astea’s COO, David Giannetto, talks about how to digitally transform your company and compete with digital brands.
- Integration Best Practices: A brief video on how seamless integration into other systems is at the core of Astea’s DNA.
- Aberdeen & Astea: Pressure pushing Companies to Explore New FSM Technologies: What else is pushing companies to adopt new field service management software other than customer needs?
Wondering how Astea can help your service business achieve its 2019 goals? Request a personalized demo today.