Astea Webinar: What’s New in “Alliance Enterprise” (v15)
Have you heard? Astea has released the most transformative version of our Alliance field service management and mobility platform! See it for yourself with highlights of new functionality during this recording of our recent demo webinar!
Introducing Alliance Enterprise:
What’s New on Astea’s FSM Platform?
New features and capabilities of Alliance Enterprise include:
- Brand New Web-Inspired User Interface
- Alliance Enterprise sports a brand new clean and simplistic User Interface. Streamline your employees’ workflows and focus their attention on only the information they need to do their job.
- Smart, Supercharged Scheduling that Connects All the Right People and Parts
- Advanced scheduling of third party techs and contingent workers via online worker portals: FieldNation and WorkMarket. FedEx and UPS integrations to coordinate parts delivery dates with technician arrivals.
- Build New Workflows, Escalations, Alerts and Even Custom Integrations
- This new drag-and-drop, Visio®-like tool can be used to build flexible business processes to address integrations, multi-channel communication automation, service escalations and custom work processes.
- Better Business Intelligence for Everyone … and So Much More!
See it for yourself!
Click here to watch the webinar recording, where you can also view and/or download an infographic highlighting all the new features and functionality.