The 17th annual Field Service Conference at Amelia Island, Florida is quickly approaching!
The event brings together hundreds of the field service industry’s most senior-level executives. You don’t want to miss this chance to:
- Network with industry leaders so you can find out firsthand where field service is headed, and how you and your company can stay on the cutting edge of service.
- Participate in interactive workshops where you’ll hear about strategies and tactics for strengthening your business in today’s challenging marketplace.
- Join toolbox talks where you can brush up on cutting-edge industry practices that could give your business a competitive advantage.
To ensure the 2019 Field Service Conference addresses the industry’s top challenges, Worldwide Business Research (WBR), who hosts the event, spent six months researching and designing a detailed agenda focused on participants’ pain points.
This year’s core themes include:
- Leveraging emerging technology like the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide more service value and superior customer business outcomes.
- Meeting the industry’s urgent technician shortage with better technology and stronger recruitment, engagement, and contractor management programs.
- Generating higher service revenue by understanding what customers want and building service offerings that deliver.
Amelia Island is always one of the premier field service conferences in the USA. 2019 will be no exception.
Astea is proud to sponsor this year’s event and is teaming up with Software AG to present a roundtable on how we’re combining forces to help customers take advantage of field service management (FSM) software equipped with IoT technologies and predictive analytics.
Our roundtable talk takes place Monday, August 19th, at 11:30 am during the Technology Toolbox Talks. Join us!
Astea Is a Global Leader in Field Service Management Solutions
Astea International is a global leader in field service and mobile workforce management, including all full-service lifecycle management cornerstones:
- Customer management
- Service management
- Asset management
- Forward and reverse logistics management
- Mobile workforce management and optimization
For more than 40 years, Astea technology has been helping the world’s best service-driven companies generate higher profits while properly balancing customer satisfaction and quality of service.
Our solutions unify processes, people, parts, and information to remove the hurdles to creating sustainable value in our increasingly competitive marketplace.
Software AG Is a Titan of Integration and Emerging Technology
Software AG is an industry leader in integration, IoT, analytics, process software, and services. More than 70% of the world’s top 1,000 enterprises use at least one of Software AG’s products or services.
Software AG helps organizations drive innovation and business results through data democratization and analysis—the free flow and processing of information via cloud services, mobile applications, edge computing, IoT, and more.
Why Is Astea Teaming Up With Software AG?
The Astea-Software AG partnership will further strengthen our industry-leading software by integrating IoT into our field service management platform.
As customers increasingly demand maximized uptime, field service organizations (FSOs) face mounting pressure to move toward Outcomes as a Service (OaaS) models.
And with more types of equipment to service and more advanced machines in use, a prerequisite to adopting such models, in most cases, is real-time monitoring through IoT connected devices.
IoT Brings Visibility to Field Operations
- Monitor machines in real-time through cloud-connected applications so you can catch problems before they occur.
- Add devices, users, and equipment to the IoT platform so you can scale operations up as needed.
- View self-service data analytics pulled together from field operations so you can give customers improved performance and maximized uptime.
A Fully Integrated FSM and IoT Platform Is a Winning Strategy
By using a fully integrated field service management platform infused with emerging technologies like IoT and predictive analytics, your service-centric organization can:
- Ensure service delivery scalability and reliability across geographies and market segments.
- Consolidate all business applications in one easily accessible platform to achieve greater visibility across operations.
- Arm field staff and office staff with information to perform their jobs more quickly and accurately, providing a lower effort, higher satisfaction experience to customers.
- Increase service revenue and efficiency while lowering cost of service delivery by reducing the number of truck rolls and improving inventory utilization.
- Deliver a personalized & proactive customer experience – all of the collected data on how your customers are operating their devices can be harnessed to create new service offers that are highly personalized to you end customers. This will enable you to offer more managed services around smart devices.
- Offer proactive maintenance – make your customers happier by predicting and preventing issues before they become real business challenges.
- Simplify asset maintenance and improve equipment uptime by spotting trends and taking proactive action.
With real-time field data at your fingertips, you and your team can make more accurate decisions to improve service delivery performance, cut costs, and ultimately achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction.
To discover more about using Astea’s and Software AG’s integrated solution in your FSO, be sure to visit us at the Field Service Conference on Amelia Island, at booth #200. You can also join our roundtable discussion on Monday, August 19th, at 11:30 am. See you there!